Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garlic-Roasted Shrimp with Red Peppers and Smoked Paprika
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 3 pounds uncooked jumbo shrimp, peeled with tails left intact, deveined
- 3 red bell peppers, cut into 1 1/2-inch triangles
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 /12 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 cup dry Sherry
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?