Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garlic-Roasted Lamb Shanks
- 4 lamb shanks (9 to 10 pounds)
- 24 garlic cloves, cut into slivers
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 large red bell peppers
- 2 cups cooked chick-peas
- 1½ tablespoons fresh lime Juice
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 18 corn or 12 flour tortillas, warmed or crisped Just before serving
- South American Jalapeno-Parsley Salsa
- 2 cups sour cream
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1121kcal (56%)|
|Total Fat 44g (67%)|
|Saturated Fat 18g (88%)|
|Cholesterol 376mg (125%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 60g|
|Dietary Fiber 9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|