Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garlic-Miso Pork Chops with Orange Bell Pepper and Arugula
- 4 3/4-inch-thick pork rib chops
- 2 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/3 cup white miso (fermented soybean paste)
- 3 tablespoons dry Sherry
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided, plus more for drizzling
- 2 cups (packed) baby arugula
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?