Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garlic-Lemon Mahi Filets
- 1 cup white Zinfandel wine
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 4 (8 ounce) mahi mahi fillets
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.6g|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|