Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garlic-Lemon Double Stuffed Chicken
- oil, for greasing pan
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 (8 ounce) package Cheddar cheese, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 44.7g|
|Saturated Fat 26g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|