Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garlic-Herb Roast Pork
- 2 pounds boneless center-cut pork loin
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh sage
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.4g|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|