Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garland sausage roll slice
- 18 quail eggs
- 650g Cumberland sausages , split and squeezed
- 1 small onion , grated
- 1 Bramley apple , peeled and grated
- small bunch flat-leaf parsley , leaves chopped
- shake of Tabasco sauce
- 1cm thick slice of ham , cut into small chunks
- 50g fresh breadcrumbs
- 500g pack all-butter puff pastry
- 1 egg , beaten
- wholegrain mustard , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?