Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garland of Spring Vegetables
- 12 ounces carrots, peeled, cut on slight diagonal into 1/4 -inch-thick slices
- 12 ounces turnips, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups shelled fresh peas (from about 2 pounds in pods) or 2 cups frozen peas (10 ounces), thawed
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas, strings removed
- 1/4 cup reserved herb butter (from
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
- Fleur de sel*
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?