Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garganelli with Fennel and Pork Shoulder Ragu
- 2 pounds ground pork, preferably from shoulder
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt plus more for seasoning
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 cups minced fennel bulb
- 3 cups minced onions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 cups dry white wine (from one 750-mililiter bottle)
- 4 cups (or more) low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 12-ounce can diced tomatoes
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound garganelli or penne
- Finely grated Parmesan
- Extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?