Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) olive oil
- 1 sweet red pepper, cut in strips
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1½ cups (375 mL) Arborio or other short-grain rice
- 3 cups (750 mL) chicken or vegetable stock
- ¾ tsp (4 mL) salt
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) saffron threads, crushed
- 1 lb (500 g) asparagus
- ½ cup (125 mL) sliced unblanched almonds
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, cut in wedges
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 367kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 71mg (24%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 55g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|