Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup whole milk, warmed to 105F
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 large egg whites, room temperature
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium white onion (about 8 ounces), halved lengthwise, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces assorted baby greens (about 12 cups), such as mustard, mizuna, and arugula
- 1 cup (2 ounces) finely grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt plus more for seasoning
- Vegetable oil (for frying)
- 1/4 cup vinegar powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Vinegar powder can be found at specialty foods stores and spicebarn.com.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?