Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gardein "Chicken" Scaloppini with Shiitake Sake Sauce, Pea Shoots, and Udon Noodle Cakes
- 4 (7-ounce single-serving) packs precooked udon noodles, still in their packages (see note)
- Sea salt
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup faux chicken stock
- 2 cups packed pea shoots
- 4 Gardein breasts
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 cup dry sake
- 1/2 cup faux chicken stock
- 1/2 cup Earth Balance
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- Microgreens to garnish
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?