Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garbanzos with Fennel
- 1 1/2 cups dry garbanzo beans
- 10 cups vegetable stock
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 pounds tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 pounds fresh fennel bulbs, trimmed and chopped
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh shelled green peas
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.2g|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 16g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|