Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garbanzo Bean and Pepper Salad
- 1 (19 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 large red bell peppers, diced
- 2 large yellow bell peppers, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.1g|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|