Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garbanzo Bean Stew with Escarole
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Salt and black pepper
- 7 ounces (1/2 can) garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1/4 teaspoon crumbled saffron
- 1 cup thinly sliced escarole (about 1/2 head)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?