Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 6 potatoes, diced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can beef broth
- 2 cups mixed vegetables
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/8 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1/8 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1/4 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/2 pound bacon - cooked and crumbled
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 48.2g|
|Saturated Fat 17.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 74.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 12.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|