Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gangnam-style chicken wings
- 8 higher-welfare chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons hot chilli sauce
- 150 ml fresh cloudy apple juice
- 2 tablespoons runny honey
- 2 tablespoons sweet miso
- 1 thumb-sized piece of fresh ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely grated
- 8 spring onions, trimmed and finely sliced
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- a bunch of fresh coriander
- 1 fresh red chilli, finely sliced
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?