Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 pounds pork shoulder, cubed
- 3 tablespoons achiote (annatto) seeds
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 2 cups chopped fresh cilantro
- 12 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can pigeon peas, drained
- 15 ounces black olives, pitted and halved
- 8 cups uncooked calrose rice, rinsed
- 9 cups water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.6g|
|Saturated Fat 6.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 71.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|