Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 50g butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion , chopped
- 2 carrots , chopped
- 700g mixed game meat (partridge, pigeon, pheasant, rabbit and hare all work well), deboned and cut into 3cm pieces
- 300g pack venison sausages (about 6 sausages), removed from their skins
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tbsp tomato pure
- 150ml red wine
- 500ml chicken or beef stock
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 tsp thyme leaves , chopped
- 400g potatoes , cut into chunks
- 600g mixed root vegetables (use parsnips, celeriac, swede or turnips), cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp milk
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?