Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Game Hens Under Bricks
- 4 game hens (about 1 pound each)
- 1 tablespoon cracked black peppercorns
- 1 to 3 teaspoons hot red pepper flakes, to taste
- Coarse salt (kosher or sea)
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 bunch fresh sage or rosemary, stemmed and coarsely chopped (about ½ cup; set aside some leaves)
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Poultry shears; 4 bricks wrapped in aluminum foil; water pistol (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 737kcal (37%)|
|Total Fat 54g (83%)|
|Saturated Fat 14g (70%)|
|Cholesterol 339mg (113%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|