Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gambas al Ajillo (shrimp sauteed in garlic)
- 1 clove garlic whole w/peel on
- 1 clove garlic sliced thin
- 1 arbol chili (a dried whole chili pepper, this can be substituted by a small pinch of chili flakes or cayenne pepper)
- 1 bay leaf
- 8 shrimp, cleaned, peeled and butterflied with tail left on
- 2 T light olive oil or an olive oil blend
- 2 T dry sherry
Directions:View on A Spicy Perspective
Why don't we display directions?