Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gambas Pil Pil (Prawns, Chilean Style)
- 10 cloves garlic, peeled and slightly crushed
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil or olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cacho de cabra pepper, or Anaheim pepper, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons pisco or brandy
- salt to taste
- cayenne pepper to taste
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, for serving
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.2g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|