Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 heads cabbage, cored
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups long grain rice
- 5 pounds ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) package bulk pork sausage
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) jar sauerkraut, drained and pureed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/40 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.3g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|