Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Galician Pork and Vegetable Stew
- 1 1/2 cups dried garbanzo beans (chickpeas; about 91/2 ounces)
- 1 1 1/2-pound rack baby back pork ribs, cut into 3-rib sections
- 1 to 1 1/4 pounds ham, cut into 3x2x3/4-inch pieces
- 1 1-pound smoked ham shank
- 1 pound fully cooked smoked Spanish chorizo, cut into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- 1 pound skirt steak, cut crosswise into 8 pieces
- 8 ounces 1/3-inch-thick slices pancetta (Italian bacon), coarsely chopped
- 16 cups water
- 5 large leeks (white and pale green parts only), halved lengthwise, cut crosswise into 1-inch pieces
- 3 pounds 3-inch-diameter white-skinned potatoes, peeled, halved
- 1 pound kale (2 large bunches), center ribs removed, cut crosswise into 3/4-inch wide strips (about 16 cups)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?