Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gala Meat Loaf with Spinach
- 1 pound fresh spinach, stemmed and washed (6 loosely packed cups), or two 10-ounce boxes frozen spinach, defrosted in a sieve under warm running water
- 1 medium onion (about 6 ounces), peeled and quartered
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed and peeled
- 1½ cups Dried Bread Crumbs
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, preferably tamari
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef, preferably top round
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 227kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 12g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (23%)|
|Cholesterol 73mg (24%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|