Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gai Lan and Shiitake Stir-Fried Brown Rice Recipe
- 8 ounces gai lan (also known as Chinese broccoli or Chinese kale)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons packed dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 ounces shiitake mushrooms, stems trimmed, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more as needed
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups
- , chilled
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 scallions, minced (white and light green parts only)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?