Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gabrielle Hamilton's Minestrone Soup with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick)
- 4 inner celery stalks , leaves and stalks thinly sliced
- 1 large yellow onion , finely chopped
- 5 medium garlic cloves, cut into thirds and smashed
- 2 small fennel bulbs , bottoms trimmed and thinly sliced
- 4 small yellow squash , seeds removed and medium dice
- 2 medium zucchini , seeds removed and medium dice
- Kosher salt
- 1 medium head cauliflower , cored and cut into 3/4-inch florets
- 8 ounces green beans , trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 bunch black kale (also known as Lacinato, Tuscan, cavolo nero, or dinosaur kale), tough stems removed and leaves cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 bunch spinach , washed, stems trimmed, and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 head escarole , cored and leaves coarsely chopped
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes , plus more as needed
- 20 (1/2-inch-thick) slices rustic bread (from about 1 1/2 loaves)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pound shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?