Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fusilli With Spinach, Ricotta, and Raisins
- 12 ounces fusilli pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 10-ounce box box frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed of excess moisture
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced (1/3 cup)
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 cup kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon whole or part-skim ricotta
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?