Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 5 cups water
- 28 ounces Classico® Four Cheese pasta sauce, or more if desired
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 12 ounces dried fusilli, corkscrew, or wagon wheel pasta
- 24 purchased frozen meatballs
- 4 (1 ounce) slices mozzarella cheese
- 24 slices stuffed green or pitted ripe olives, chilled
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.2g|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|