Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fully Loaded Cauliflower Salad
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into bite size pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 4 ounces shredded sharp white Cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 bunch chopped fresh chives
- 2 dashes hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's RedHot®)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|