Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fudgy chocolate cake
- 150ml sunflower oil , plus extra for the tin
- 100g dark chocolate , broken into chunks
- 200g self-raising flour
- 200g light muscovado sugar
- 6 tbsp cocoa powder
- 100ml soured cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp instant coffee , dissolved in 1 tbsp hot water
- 1 Cadbury Flake , crumbled, to decorate
- 100g butter , softened
- 85g icing sugar
- 50g cocoa powder , sifted
- 1-2 tbsp milk
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?