Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fudgy One-Pot Brownies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, plus butter for greasing the baking pan (optional)
- Nonstick cooking spray (optional)
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- ½ cup unsweetened Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 2½ cups granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon kosher or coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 209kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 10g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (32%)|
|Cholesterol 47mg (16%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|