Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fudgy Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.6g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|