Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons plus ½ cup freshly brewed espresso, cooled
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed meal
- 1¾ cups Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free All-Purpose Baking Flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon xanthan gum
- ½ cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup gluten-, soy-, dairy-, egg-, and nut-free semisweet chocolate chips
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 183kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 10g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|