Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 tablespoons (3 ounces) unsalted butter, cut into cubes, plus more for the pan
- 8 ounces 70% bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- ¾ cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup toasted walnut halves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 187kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (28%)|
|Cholesterol 38mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|