Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fudge of the Irish
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Irish cream liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/32 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|