Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fudge Truffle Cheesecake
- Chocolate Crumb Crust
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 6 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Melted semi-sweet chocolate (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 43.6g|
|Saturated Fat 25.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 52.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|