Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fudge Truffle Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/14 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 35.9g|
|Saturated Fat 20.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|