Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, preferably Dutch-process
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup raisins
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.3g|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|