Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fuchsia Dunlop's Cold Chicken with a Spicy Sichuanese Sauce (Liang Ban Ji)
- About 3/4 lb (300350g) cold, cooked chicken, without bones
- 3 spring onions
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (optional)
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Chinkiang (brown rice) vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon chicken stock
- 34 tablespoons
- with 1/2 tablespoon of its sediment (or more, if you wish)
- 1/41/2 teaspoon ground, roasted Sichuan pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
Directions:View on Serious Eats
Why don't we display directions?