Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Frying Pan Paella Mixta (Paella with Seafood and Meat) Recipe
- 1 medium, ripe tomato (about 6 ounces)
- 12 large shrimp (about 9 ounces), peeled and deveined
- 3/4 teaspoon smoked Spanish paprika (pimentn dulce)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces boneless, skinless chicken thighs , cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 ounces Spanish chorizo , cut into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil , as needed
- 2/3 cup small-dice yellow onion (from about 1/3 medium onion)
- 1 medium garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 pinch saffron threads
- 1 1/3 cups paella rice (about 10 ounces), sometimes labeled bomba or Valencia
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more for seasoning the shrimp and chicken
- 2 2/3 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 12 mussels , Manila clams, or a combination, scrubbed
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1 medium lemon , cut into 8 wedges, for serving
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?