Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fry Bread Tacos II
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can pinto beans, with liquid
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup picante sauce
- FRY BREAD:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 4 cups oil for frying, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 47.5g|
|Saturated Fat 15g|
|Total Carbohydrate 76.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|