Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fruity lamb tagine
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 500g lean diced lamb
- 1 large onion , roughly chopped
- 2 large carrots , quartered lengthways and cut into chunks
- 2 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 2 tbsp ras-el-hanout spice mix (see tip, below)
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 400g can chickpeas , rinsed and drained
- 200g dried apricots
- 600ml chicken stock
- 120g pack pomegranate seeds
- 2 large handfuls coriander , roughly chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?