Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fruit-filled choux buns with caramel sauce
- 85g butter
- 100g plain flour , sifted
- pinch salt
- 3 eggs , beaten
- 50g butter
- 5 tbsp soft brown sugar
- 142ml carton double cream
- 142 or 284 ml carton double cream , depending on how creamy you like them
- 1 tbsp icing sugar , sifted
- 3 tbsp dessert wine (sweet Muscat works well)
- 2 peaches , stoned and sliced
- 150g pack blueberries
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?