Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fruit with Curry Dunk
- 3 to 3½ cups rich chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot
- 2/3 cup seeded raisins, puffed in warm water
- 2 cups toasted Brazil nuts or almonds, finely chopped
- 2 cups coconut, fresh grated or dried
- Fresh fruits
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 119kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 9g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 1mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|