Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fruit and Cream Pie I
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 (9 inch) pie crust, baked
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.3g|
|Saturated Fat 13.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|