Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chips
- 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 2 Golden Delicious apples - peeled, cored and diced
- 8 ounces raspberries
- 1 pound strawberries
- 2 tablespoons SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1/2 tablespoon SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend
- 3 tablespoons fruit preserves, any flavor
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- butter flavored cooking spray
- Cinnamon Mixture:
- 1 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 56g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|