Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fruit Salad with Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 (16 ounce) package fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 large peach, pitted and cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 plums, pitted and cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 kiwi fruit, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup dark sweet cherries, pitted and halved
- 1 cup honeydew melon balls or cubes
- 1 cup cantaloupe balls or cubes
- 1 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1 cup grapes
- 2 (16 ounce) containers low-fat vanilla yogurt
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.4g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|