Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fruit In Crust Cheesecake
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup fruit preserves
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18g|
|Saturated Fat 11.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|