Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/2 quarts assorted fruits (such as blueberries, raspberries, peaches, plums, or cherries), trimmed and chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest (from about 1/2 a lemon)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?